Insurance for translators and interpreters with very competitive premiums starting from as little as £35.00*per year.
With over 22 years of experience in this sector, we understand your business and are ideally placed to provide assistance and support on all of your business insurance needs.
- Professional indemnity insurance
Defends you against claims of negligence, breach of confidentiality, dishonesty, libel and slander.
Extensions that are provided in our cover include:
- Loss of Documents – covering the financial costs arising from the reinstatement, repair or reconstitution of lost or damaged documents.
- Libel & Slander – covering professionals’ legal liability for accidentally defaming the character of another.
- Accidental Infringement of Copyright or Patents, or inadvertent breach of confidential information
- Legal Defence Costs
- Vicarious Liability – covering professionals for their professional liability arising from work carried out by sub-contractors or sub-consultants on their behalf, provided that the professional checks such work
- Assureds’ Own Losses – covering outstanding fees owed to the professional.
- Witness Expenses – compensating professionals who are required to attend court
- Liability for Breach of Warranty of Authority – where professionals are acting as agents on behalf of others.
(*The stated £35.00 premium is for UK domiciled freelancers and does not include UK insurance premium tax which is currently 12.00%. The stated premium is for a limit of indemnity of £50,000 any one claim.)